Twilight Soundtrack


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1/26/2009

Question #5

Will you or have you read the sequels?If so, what did you think about them?

8 comments:

Kristine said...

I have ABSOLUTELY read all the sequels! (big grin) And all I can say is .... addictive. You can't stop until you have read them all! (lol)

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

OH YES!!! I have read them EACH 3 times!! OH YEAH! And I just started AFTER the movie came out. ..... You think obsessed is a bad thing....... (ha ha)

John said...

Won't read them. Haven't read them. Would like to burn them.

PKEK-Schmidt said...

I read the books long before the movie came out and LOVED them. Read the whole series in a week (even with a 2 year old, lol). I hope Stephanie will write Midnight Sun so I can read it too.

I would rather be an Orphan (Children of Divorce) said...

2 and 3 were not as good as 1 and 4. But they are all worth a read. I enjoyed them very much.

Natalie said...

Uh, how could you not?! I have to admit, if you read them as fast as I did the first time, they deserve a second reading because you can appreciate character developments more (like Jacob I didn't really life the first time, but I appreciated his character so much more the second time I read...mostly because I knew who Bella chose so I was OK giving Jacob a chance).

Jenna said...

Kristine~ i know! same way with me to! my sister called me crazy! im not a big fan of reading and my family ws surprised that i was reading!ha
Ashley! totally see wutcha mean!
Thrasher~thats soo mean! your a bishop! your just enious of Edward huh? ha
Patrick, Kendel and Emma~ i read about 2 before the movie,and i can't wait till midnight sun (hopefully) comes out!
Elle~ i know! i liked 1 and 4 the best!
Natalie~ i see what you mean..its such a relief to know Bella falls for edward, ha

Anonymous said...

they were all amazing!! i love those books, and i loved them way before they were big! haha but yes, they are really good books and always kept me turning pages!

Twilight Cast

Twilight Cast

Magazine photoshoot

Magazine photoshoot