hey! this is jenna im doing this blog for personal progress to bring communities together to chat about common interests of Twilight.
Twilight Soundtrack
1/26/2009
Question #2
Edward is ferociously attracted to Bella by her smell. That may make his love unconditional (because she can't change the smell of her blood), but does it make it less admirable since it's not based on character?
I think her scent may have initiated it, but I think as time went on and he found her to be totally unique in so many ways ... that is what took over and created this amazing romantic relationship.
I don't think so. I think it was just something to get Edwards Attention. OTHERWISE he would be the typical man (hee hee) that he was and Never even notice her. And then once she caught his attention he was able to have the LOVE feelings come to him. SO CUTE!
I don't think it is less admirable, people are attracted to others for looks on the initial basis, I guess that is close to the same thing. We all decide after getting to know someone whether or not the looks are enough right?
I don't think so. In a sense, he's still attracted physically first (which is how the majority of us start out in relationships!) but then he realizes that he can't "cheat" and read her mind but actually get to know her, which is when he REALLY finds out that he loves her.
I don't think so. In a sense, he's still attracted physically first (which is how the majority of us start out in relationships!) but then he realizes that he can't "cheat" and read her mind but actually get to know her, which is when he REALLY finds out that he loves her.
Kristine i totally agree with you! Ashley i see your point! Thrasher~ thanks for cracking jokes!! haha Patrick, Kendel and Emma~ i see what you mean, its not all looks haha Natalie~i get what u mean!
7 comments:
I think her scent may have initiated it, but I think as time went on and he found her to be totally unique in so many ways ... that is what took over and created this amazing romantic relationship.
I don't think so. I think it was just something to get Edwards Attention. OTHERWISE he would be the typical man (hee hee) that he was and Never even notice her. And then once she caught his attention he was able to have the LOVE feelings come to him. SO CUTE!
He's attracted to her because he likes the smell of her blood? That's just gross.
That's kind of like why I like t-bone steak!!!
I don't think it is less admirable, people are attracted to others for looks on the initial basis, I guess that is close to the same thing. We all decide after getting to know someone whether or not the looks are enough right?
I don't think so. In a sense, he's still attracted physically first (which is how the majority of us start out in relationships!) but then he realizes that he can't "cheat" and read her mind but actually get to know her, which is when he REALLY finds out that he loves her.
I don't think so. In a sense, he's still attracted physically first (which is how the majority of us start out in relationships!) but then he realizes that he can't "cheat" and read her mind but actually get to know her, which is when he REALLY finds out that he loves her.
Kristine i totally agree with you!
Ashley i see your point!
Thrasher~ thanks for cracking jokes!! haha
Patrick, Kendel and Emma~ i see what you mean, its not all looks haha
Natalie~i get what u mean!
Post a Comment