I personally think I have alot in common with Bella. I am really insecure about myself and not really someone who fits in - ya know? Kinda my own person. BUT I am pretty funky like Alice. :) That I agree with. So a mix between the two of those. odd mix I know. but still. :)
I know when I took the test, I was Esme ... and in many ways I AM an Esme, very passionate about family ... very loving. But I really understand Bella on many levels. How many of us feel like a square peg trying to fit in a round hole? How many want to have this amazing love for someone that they are your world? You know what I mean?
Ashley! i think so to! like perfect fit for you! haha a little of both! Kristine~ i see what you mean. Thrasher~ you remind me of James!jk Patrick, Kendel and Emma~ i know! i just love how caring esme is!
6 comments:
I personally think I have alot in common with Bella. I am really insecure about myself and not really someone who fits in - ya know? Kinda my own person.
BUT I am pretty funky like Alice. :) That I agree with. So a mix between the two of those. odd mix I know. but still. :)
I know when I took the test, I was Esme ... and in many ways I AM an Esme, very passionate about family ... very loving. But I really understand Bella on many levels. How many of us feel like a square peg trying to fit in a round hole? How many want to have this amazing love for someone that they are your world? You know what I mean?
Mmmm. You guys should probably tell me!
I relate most with Esme because she is all about acceptance and her family.
Ashley! i think so to! like perfect fit for you! haha a little of both!
Kristine~ i see what you mean.
Thrasher~ you remind me of James!jk
Patrick, Kendel and Emma~ i know! i just love how caring esme is!
i remind myself of alice. me and my friends have this club and they call me alice. why ummm... i am positive and optimistic like that
Post a Comment