Ok so I saw the movie before I read it, and My impression was "HOLY CRAP I NEED TO READ THESE BOOKS" so getting home around 10:00ish from seeing the movie I pull open the book and finished all four of them within a week. Twilight made you want to keep reading and you just develop such a great connection with the characters- it was an amazing beginning to the story.
I think it was a perfect introduction to the series. It sucks you right in and mesmerizes you to want to finish the rest of the story ... which means reading 3 more big, fat books! (big grin)
it wuz a great book! but i didnt get wut all the hype wuz about, i have read many teen girl books w the same scenario but this time vampires were thrown in thats all. many of the grls that read these books including my friends dont read alot at all, unlike me i hav read hundreds of books and this 1 wuzn't very unique but it wuz enjoyable :)
Ashley~ i know! i don't like t read but i saw my mom reading it and i was HOOKED! it was GREAT! Kristine~i know! i thought the intro was great! it makes soo much sense! Thrasher~ NO COMMENT!! cuz u DIDN"T READ THE BOOKS!! Patrick, Kendel and Emma~ i know! my friends were so amazed i was reading so much! lol Briona~ yea, i was HOOKED!
7 comments:
Ok so I saw the movie before I read it, and My impression was "HOLY CRAP I NEED TO READ THESE BOOKS" so getting home around 10:00ish from seeing the movie I pull open the book and finished all four of them within a week. Twilight made you want to keep reading and you just develop such a great connection with the characters- it was an amazing beginning to the story.
I think it was a perfect introduction to the series. It sucks you right in and mesmerizes you to want to finish the rest of the story ... which means reading 3 more big, fat books! (big grin)
Vampires are evil.
It was a great beginning, sucking you in with the mysteriousness of the Cullen's and leaving you anxious to read more.
it wuz a great book! but i didnt get wut all the hype wuz about, i have read many teen girl books w the same scenario but this time vampires were thrown in thats all. many of the grls that read these books including my friends dont read alot at all, unlike me i hav read hundreds of books and this 1 wuzn't very unique but it wuz enjoyable :)
Ashley~ i know! i don't like t read but i saw my mom reading it and i was HOOKED! it was GREAT!
Kristine~i know! i thought the intro was great! it makes soo much sense!
Thrasher~ NO COMMENT!! cuz u DIDN"T READ THE BOOKS!!
Patrick, Kendel and Emma~ i know! my friends were so amazed i was reading so much! lol
Briona~ yea, i was HOOKED!
Post a Comment